For the FLIERS, the DREAMERS, and the INBETWEENERS
Young Things Co. is a children's lifestyle brand designed in Canada, founded by sisters - a cool aunt and a practical mom.
We designed our swimwear to deliver quality and functionality. Our ultimate goal is to give parents a ready-for-any-adventure, grab and go swimwear solution so you actually have time to spend with your kids.
Our eye-catching prints are fun and will guarantee to stand out. Whatever the adventure may be, our suits will hold up to chlorine, sun creams, and will provide excellent coverage with UPF 50+ sun protection. We believe you deserve peace of mind.
Since day one, we’ve committed to ethical and environmentally responsible practices. From fabric to packaging, we strive to make every small step count to minimize our footprint.
- Our primary Italian techno-fabric is made of recycled polyester from pre and post consumer materials. Tested for harmful substances, it is certified Standard 100 by Oeko Tex.
- Our designs are digitally printed meaning less water is used and less waste is created than traditional dying methods.
- Our material is cut as is to drastically minimize fabric waste. Each suit becomes unique with the varied print placement and we reduce our input to the landfill.
- We work closely with our manufacturing partner in Mexico. Staff are offered competitive wages, set working hours with breaks, access to healthcare, and clean work environments. They have taken every precaution during this pandemic by wearing masks, using sanitizers, and conducting temperature checks regularly.
- We ship our products in minimal eco-friendly packaging: EcoEnclose poly mailer made from 88% recycled content, noissue water-activated tape made from 100% recycled content and printed with soy-based ink, and recyclable paper.
We’re proud of our durable suits. When YTCO pieces are outgrown, pass them on to siblings, cousins and friends, and share the love.